Your planned retirement day is not far away… you have several months left to tie up loose ends. Or maybe, you just received an unexpected retirement package that you must act upon immediately. Regardless of your circumstances, before you retire you must first closely examine your options and then make crucial decisions. Your choices could make a dramatic difference in the style of living you’ll experience when you’re retired and no longer getting a paycheck.
The process of transitioning into retirement can be frustrating, overwhelming, and even a little scary. After all, once you sign on the dotted line, there are no “do-overs” when it comes to your employer or the IRS.
Perhaps you’ve gathered information from the internet, an HR rep at a call center, or your colleagues at the water cooler. Even your stockbroker, insurance agent or accountant may have offered opinions. Unfortunately, none of these are retirement specialists giving you personalized advice based on your entire financial and retirement picture.
We can help you smoothly and successfully navigate your financial transition into retirement. We will:
- assess your financial status, identify weaknesses, develop remedies, and applaud successes
- alert you to the IRS penalties and tax advantages specifically associated with retirement plans
- assist in rolling over the assets in your employer’s plans into an IRA… increasing efficiency and speed, while decreasing errors, frustration, and anxiety
- astutely manage your IRA rollover and personal investment portfolios to give you sustainable retirement income and conservative growth to hedge inflation
Our targeted expertise as retirement specialists, our portfolio track record, and one-on-one planning sessions, allow you to delegate the day-to-day investment decisions of your 401k and personal portfolio to us. This gives you the time and peace of mind to concentrate on the other things that matter most in your life… especially in retirement.
We want to partner with you as you transition into retirement:
- if your household’s accounts, consisting of personal investments, IRAs, pension lump-sums, and 401ks, will total at least $500,000, our current client minimum and…
- you appreciate the value of working with an advisor whose “fee-only” (commission free) compensation structure allows us to avoid advisor/client conflicts of interest and always place your best interest first.