Your Career Years
Making disciplined contributions to your 401k retirement plan or personal portfolio, coupled with astute management of your investments, can make a dramatic difference in the style of living you’ll experience when you’re retired and no longer getting a paycheck.
We can help you navigate this current stage of your financial journey. While you focus on furthering your career, being a good provider, and spending your leisure time with friends and family, we focus on helping you:
- develop a strategic financial plan and savings commitment
- monitor and evaluate your progress
- astutely manage your 401k and personal investment portfolios
Our targeted expertise as retirement specialists, our portfolio track record, and one-on-one planning sessions, allow you to delegate the day-to-day investment decisions of your 401k and personal portfolio to us. This gives you the time and peace of mind to concentrate on the other things that matter most in your life.
We want to partner with you during your career years:
- even if your household’s accounts, consisting of personal investments, IRAs, and 401ks, currently total less than our present $500,000 client minimum but…
- you do have at least $200,000 in any one of these accounts and… you have adequate time until retirement and…
- you are an aggressive, disciplined saver who can annually add between $5,000 and $25,000 to your personal investment portfolio or 401k. The strategy that we develop together will help determine your annual investment commitment.
- you appreciate the value of working with an advisor whose “fee-only” (commission free) compensation structure allows us to avoid advisor/client conflicts of interest and always place your best interest first.