You’re on the home stretch of your career years; the children are grown and your home is almost paid for. The prospect of retirement is tasting sweeter and sweeter…freedom to simply enjoy life or perhaps pursue a second career or hobby. Or possibly, the opposite is true for you. You might be forced into retirement before you’re ready. In either case, there’s one important factor you must verify now, while you still have the opportunity to make a dramatic difference in the style of living you’ll experience when you’re retired and no longer getting a paycheck. When the time comes, will you have accumulated enough in personal investments and 401k assets to provide sufficient, sustainable retirement income for life? If you’ve already done some calculations, did you factor in the impact of future inflation and taxes?
We can help you on your financial journey to secure and maintain a retirement lifestyle that allows you the freedom to enjoy life. We will:
- assess your financial status, identify weaknesses, develop remedies, and applaud successes
- astutely manage your 401k and personal investment portfolios
- monitor and evaluate your progress
Our targeted expertise as retirement specialists, our portfolio track record, and one-on-one planning sessions, allow you to delegate the day-to-day investment decisions of your 401k and personal portfolio to us. This gives you the time and peace of mind to concentrate on the other things that matter most in your life.
We want to partner with you as you approach retirement:
- even if your household’s accounts, consisting of personal investments, IRAs, and 401ks, currently total less than our present $500,000 client minimum but…
- you do have at least $300,000 in any one of these accounts and… you have adequate time until retirement to accumulate $500,000 and…
- you are an aggressive, disciplined saver who annually adds between $10,000 and $20,000 to your personal investment portfolio or 401k, including employer contributions. The strategy that we develop together will help determine your savings commitment.
- you appreciate the value of working with an advisor whose “fee-only” (commission free) compensation structure allows us to avoid advisor/client conflicts of interest and always place your best interest first.